Bravehearts Mission is to stop child sexual assault in our society.
Our Vision is to make Australia the safest place in the world to raise a child.
Bravehearts objectives are to:
• ‘Break the Silence’ on child sexual assault in our community.
• Help survivors realise that by breaking their silence, they aid their own healing and help educate the next generation against further assault;
• Assist and encourage the facilitation of professional support services for survivors of child sexual assault;
• Facilitate consistent community education programs for children and adults;
• Improve access to protective behaviours education/information, advice and support services for remote schools in disadvantaged areas;
• Strive, without compromise, to place the dignity, rights and needs of the survivor and their non-offending support base before all else;
• Evolve public perception, awareness and understanding of the impact of child sexual assault on the individual, family unit and society generally;
• Evolve public understanding of the implications that not ‘Breaking the Silence’ may have on the future for many of our most vulnerable and defenceless members of society – our children;
• Accumulate all available national and international information and research to enable the provision of a fully researched, balanced, realistic and unbiased position;
• Campaign for political and judicial outcomes consistent with our stated objectives.
For further information - visit our website and view this video.
Twice this amount will educate one child through our in-school personal safety program - Ditto's Keep Safe Adventure; against not only child sexual assault but also other forms of abuse such as bullying and domestic violence.
People are welcome to visit our office and meet our team during weekdays (Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm). To arrange - call Jo Compagne on 0755523000 or email [email protected]. There are 4 offices in Qld so let us know where you will be and we will try and link you to the closest service.
What To Bring
Just bring yourself and we will share our story with you!
Do you like what this project is doing? Add a comment and share your review with others. Sign In now to review and comment.No reviews yet. Be the first one to review