Communities Young Voice
In the frame of “Online Olympiad” project we have organized meetings and 2 workshops on “The usage of social media in civil journalism” theme in 11 regions of Armenia.
The goals of the meetings and workshops were to develop and enhance the online club of youth journalists, to raise the knowledge level of our beneficiaries in the spheres of media and Information Communication Technologies.
We have activated the youth participation in the developing process of their community; assisted youth to raise their journalistical, research and creative abilities with the usage of Information Technologies in the region; created a learning environment where the possibilities of new media are used for the benefit of young people; encouraged young journalists for the best materials and articles. After this project “Online Olympiad” we orgonize "Communities young voice"project which mobilizied communities youth to explore problems of their community to enhance that problems and also to finde solutiions .
Communities' Young Voices is oriented toward the goal of creating more inclusive youth groups through a community development process, to develop the ability to identify and raise awareness of their community issues and to search for sustainable solutions alongside industry knowledge.
Communities' Young Voices provides information to improve knowledge, skills and tools to deliver a program which organizes meetings and training in four of ten provinces including Khor Virap in Ararat province, Jermuk in Vayots Tzor province, Hrazdan in Kotayk province, Byurakan in Areagatzotni province and also we organize this project in two regions.The region Shirak Arapi province and region Lori city Vanadzor. In this two regions we have participance who organized the project.
In this province we have these results
• Developed creative and research skills of 600 young beginner journalists in this provinces
• Increased level of knowledge in the field of journalism by means of the created distance educational process
• Increased level of knowledge of the ICT sector
• Solution of unemployment problem for the successful beneficiaries.
• Created a platform to communicate with each other, share ideas among beneficiaries
• Prepared and disseminated information about the Centre and its activities
• Familiarized society with articles, materials prepared by our beneficiaries and our beneficiaries put this articles, materials and the resarch results in their blogs.
$5 buys stationary including notebooks, pencils, books, painting albums, pens, papers for a child for one week.
This project can be visited from May to July on weekends from 11am to 5pm. It takes 2 hours from Yerevan to that provinces .Please contact with Anka +374606710 or [email protected].
What To Bring
If visitors would like to bring something, we will suggest t-shirts, books, fruits, juice and also something sweet.
Do you like what this project is doing? Add a comment and share your review with others. Sign In now to review and comment.No reviews yet. Be the first one to review