Hope for Teenage Mothers
Hope for Teenage Mothers Mothers empowers teenage mothers through life skills training and back to school programme through ‘Rewrite the Future’ of teenage mothers.
$5 helps provide:
- Nutritious porridge for baby for one month
- Sanitary pads for girls use in school for 3 months
- Warm cotton clothes for baby for one year
- Books for writing for one term for a teen mum
- One off materials to start a business
This project can be visited all year through including weekends 8am to 3 pm. It takes 20 minutes from town centre by taxi.Please contact Lucy Ndungu on +254733600056 ;+254707844554 or [email protected] if you are interested in arranging a visit.
What To Bring
Pens, books, t-shirts, foods for kids, toys, clothes for children, balls, sanitary pads are always welcome.
Do you like what this project is doing? Add a comment and share your review with others. Sign In now to review and comment.No reviews yet. Be the first one to review