Grace House Community Centre
Grace House Community Centre provides support to impoverish families in the rural villages between Siem Reap town and Tonle Sap Lake. Little of the tourist dollar reaches these family who rely on subsistence farming and fishing. The services provided include:-
* English Language and General Education classes
* Vocational Training in Electrical Wiring and Computer Skills
* Family Support and access to health care
* Food aid, meals on wheels for the elderly and children's lunch club
* Dry homes, clean water and sanitation
* Health education and Parenting classes
* Day Centre for Children with Disabilites
* Elderly Day Centre
* Youth Club
* Micro loans for small business start-ups
Find out more at www.gracehousecambodia.org
A pair of flip flops for a small child is $1 and $1.50 for a teenager. Shoes are essential as they prevent cuts and sores. In the rainy season the ground water is often contaminated and cuts quickly become infected.
We are open Monday - Friday 9.00 - 11.00am and 1.00- 4.00pm please call the office 855(0)6363 92168 to arrange a visit or email [email protected].
Grace House is 15 mins on tuk tuk or 30 mins on bicycle from the Old Market, follow the road to Tonle Sap.
What To Bring
Exercise books, whiteboard markers, footballs, skipping ropes, tooth paste and tooth brushes.
Do you like what this project is doing? Add a comment and share your review with others. Sign In now to review and comment.No reviews yet. Be the first one to review