Mansfield Autism Statewide Services
Mansfield Autism Statewide Services provides:-
1. Three Annual Camps for families with a child/children with autism in rural/regional Victoria.
2. Visits from a Travelling Teacher to any family with a child/children with autism in rural/regional Victoria.
3. “One school term residential placement “ for intensive intervention and education at Mansfield for children with an ASD between the ages of 6-18.
- Social skills training
- Independent Living Skills
- Yoga and relaxation
- Leisure and Recreational Skills
- Pre -vocational training.
- Four night activity based respite programs in school holidays and on weekends.
MACCRO (Mansfield Adult Autistic Services) amalgamated with Mansfield Autism Statewide Services in 2011 and provides:-
1. An adult residence for four men and an independent living unit for two men.
2. A supported employment program for six men.
3. Support and access to leisure, recreation and community activities.
If we secure additional funds, we could employee and train additional staff so that we can help more families learn important strategies to help their child reach their full potential as a human being.
Do you like what this project is doing? Add a comment and share your review with others. Sign In now to review and comment.No reviews yet. Be the first one to review